Monday, June 28, 2010

Finally...a new post! This whole motherhood thing is exhausting!


Yet again, I apologize for taking sooooo long to post. I am now in the chaotic throws of Motherhood. Trying to balance work, home, life in general and my new little family. I thought I was busy before? Sheesh! I wasn't busy at all!

I think I'm really only busy in my mind though. Anything that doesn't involve spending time with my son definitely falls to second place. So trying to schedule and balance so many second place events makes me feel really busy.

I LOVE being a mother. It's so much cooler than I ever thought it would be. My son is 10 months old now. I can't believe it's almost time for him to turn 1! I've got to plan a birthday party!

Any advice for a first time Mom about what NOT to do at a one-year old's birthday party? I certainly would appreciate your advice!

No comments: